Friday, September 18, 2009

Bonus!!!


Hey y'all!


Bonus feature before I unveil the afore mentioned post :-)


2 phrases overheard: (you know I love these)


In the bar:

"he rode over 6 miles on his spiderman bicycle!"

Oh yay!

That is thrilling!

Tho, I think we all hope she is referring to a child....


At the front desk (to a coworker referring to calling a taxi)


Her: I can't

Co-Worker: Why?

Her: Because I'm scared


Yeah.....so if you don't want to do things yourself, pretend you're scared. It worked for her.

In the Homeless Shelter Resource Center from one "client" to another:

"I am a vampire. I am going to eat you."

Yup. Do we I think this is "Twilight initiated? Not sure yet. Though I *do* plan a blog following what my flatmate and I intend to for the opening of "New Moon", though I do believe you'll have to wait.


LOL


uh huh....it's that good :)



And finally......Creepy guy update!!


Remember the guy from CVS who approached me in the parking lot?


I saw him again.


It's been about 2 months. I haven't gone to CVS; afraid that I'll run in to him. Well, tonight I was hitting up Safeway for groceries, and he walked by.


"Hey, haven't see you in a while!!!"

"Yeah...Hi!"


And he was gone. So maybe I over aged him. Maybe he's 35. I still don't want him.



No comments: